I can hear it now, “Why wouldn’t I just eat regular cake balls or cookie dough? They taste better anyways.”
I know, I know. But there are some occasions where eating prudently and staying on track to hit a goal is super important. I am there right now!
I have put off losing the last 15 baby-weight pounds and been side tracked with stress that has led to emotional eating.
Speaking of emotional eating, this is the first time in my life that I’ve entered into the “emotional eating zone”. It’s AWEFUL! Honestly, I feel so bad that others have dealt with it their whole life. I swear Heavenly Father allows me to go through these trials for the sake of empathy. Empathy I have now, I’m ready to move on. Haha!
Back to those terrible 15 pounds. I have some pretty big goals and my mind is in the “BEAST” zone. My sister is getting married in less than a month I would love to comfortably fit into my favorite white skirt (it’s the small things). So I’ve buckled down and eating regular cake balls isn’t going to cut it.
If you’re in the “BEAST” zone or would just like to try these yummy and healthy morsels check out these great recipes!
1. Black Bean Chocolate Protein Truffles (Ambitious Kitchen)
2. Rocco’s Sweet Potato Truffle (Heidi Powell)
3. Blueberry Lemon Energy Bites (Oh My Veggies)
4. Chocolate Brownie Energy Bites (All Day I Dream About Food)
5. Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites (Oh My Veggies)
6. Chocolate Chia Coconut Energy Bites (The Lemon Bowl)
7. Healthy Peanut Butter Buckeyes (One Sweet Mess)
8. Coconut Cream Pie Energy Bites (Spoon Full of Flavor)
9. Almond Joy Energy Balls (My Whole Food Life)
10. Chocolate Coconut Fat Bombs (Grass Fed Girl)