- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, and rinsed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 drops Peppermint essential oil (optional)
- ¾ cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8×8-inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool and cut into pieces. Store in refrigerator.
- Go to the following link to see the original recipe: http://doterrablog.com/essential-recipe-black-bean-brownies/
doTerra Blog: HERE