Good morning everyone! I hope you will love and enjoy this recipe as much as I have over the years. The combination of ingredients may sound a little bizarre, but I can assure it hits the mark. I take it to almost every summer barbecue, mostly because it’s requested. It only takes me about 10 minutes to prepare start-to-finish. I made a quick video about cutting up pineapple. Let me know what you think about his recipe!!
- 1 whole pineapple edible parts
- 3-4 large basil leaves
- Juice from 1 large lemon
- zest from Lemon
- Cut up the pineapple into 1 inch pieces and place in a bowl.
- cut basil leaves into small pieces
- zest lemon onto pineapple
- Juice lemon onto pineapple.
- Mix it all together.